- We collect two types of information about our website users – personal information and non-personal information.
- Personal information includes your name, email address, contact number, mailing address, gender, and other details that you share with us.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
- We use the information that we gather about our website users in the following ways:
- We use our users' personal information to provide highly personalized services.
- We use the non-personal information that we collect from our users to improve our website, services, and online presence.
- We use our website users' personal and non-personal information to improve our customer support activities, marketing activities, product deliveries, our responsiveness, and your experience with us.
- We use your information to execute the transactions you initiate on our website.
How Safe Is Your Information With Us?
- We never sell, exchange, or transfer the data that we collect from you to any third party agency without your express consent, except to deliver the purchased product or service requested to you.
- We store your data on overseas servers, carefully selected for their reputation as reliable and safe data centres.
- Standard safety mechanisms protect all the data you, and we exchange with those servers. Further, all sensitive information like credit card numbers, payment information, etc., are always handled in an encrypted form to prevent access to any unauthorized personnel.
- Only the authorized personnel within our organization who have signed confidentiality agreements with us can access the data that we collect from you.
- In some cases, wherein we do have to share our users' data with third-party trusted associates, we make sure that they too have such confidentiality agreements and processes in place to ensure that your data never falls into the wrong hands.
- We often feature promotional links, reference links, and other types of links to third-party websites with their privacy policies. Please read their privacy policies before using their site.
- We take no responsibility for your activities on their website and the issues arising out of it. However, in line with our commitment to improving our services to you, we are always open to hearing your feedback about such websites.
We respect your privacy