Warranty, Coverage, Returns, and Refunds Policy
- All the products sold by EasyPuff carry a 3-month warranty unless otherwise specified in this document or on the respective product page on all manufacturer's parts. These warranties are not transferable. Anyone other than the original buyer of the product cannot claim warranties on the product.
- The EasyPuff warranty applies only to the hardware and electronic components. It does not apply to liquids, cartridges, disposables and bonus items supplied with the product.
- This warranty only covers manufacturing faults and does not cover normal wear and tear, accidental or intentional damage, abuse, use of the product for purposes that it was not designed or intended, neglect on the part of the user, failure to follow the operation manual, and unauthorized tampering or repair of the product by someone who EasyPuff does not authorize.
- The buyer's responsibility is to check the product they receive for any pre-existing defects or faults and immediately report them to EasyPuff by email or phone call within 24 hours of the receipt of their product for either refunds or replacements. A delay on the buyer's part will result in the refusal of the claims.
- Refunds are provided only when reserves are not available.
- All returns will be checked out for any faults before a refund is made. If no manufacturing fault is found, no return is processed.
- EasyPuff may ask the buyer to furnish evidence of flaws in the product through pictures before authorizing its shipment to our location for repair, return, or refund.
- The buyer must provide all the accessories, bonus items, and other items received with the faulty product for a fair assessment of the product's performance. If the product is not in the condition explained by the buyer when it returns to us and is in working condition, its return shipping costs will be borne by the buyer.
- We will ship the product returned to us only when the buyer has furnished us with a prior return authorization.
- We must receive faulty products within 90 days of the product receipt by the buyer. In case of any delays, we reserve the right to refuse the claims by the buyer.
- EasyPuff offers a Limited Warranty on a number of its products. This warranty is exclusive to purchases made on the EasyPuff website. The warranty covers manufacturing defects, material defects, and artistry defects on EasyPuff electronic components only throughout the product's life under regular use, as defined below.
- The EasyPuff Warranty does not cover e-liquids, disposable products, flavour cartridges and apparel.
Normal use conditions
- The Easypuff product should not be repaired, serviced, altered or modified by any party other than Easypuff. Abuse, misuse or neglect of the Easypuff product that is in contravention of the instructions provided in the manual which accompanies the product will void the warranty.
- Use of the product for purposes other than what it was initially intended for, such as in combination with non-Easypuff chargers or power adapters, will render the warranty void.
- EasyPuff offers replacements on any particular order, provided that the items are defective in each case. Your item will be replaced with a similar product. For any issues associated with the Easypuff product, the warranty terms are the only remedy available to the purchaser. Any other solution arising out of interference or operation of law results from this disclaimer.
- The Easypuff Warranty is only applicable for 90 days from purchasing any Easypuff 4Steps batteries from Easypuff. In other words, if you have purchased these batteries from Easypuff in the last 90 days, you can make full use of the Easypuff Warranty. The Easypuff Warranties expiry date is 90 days from your purchase date, as long as this document's other terms and conditions are met. All returns need all original packaging.
In the event of a defect or product failure, please follow the instructions provided below:
- Call us, and provide a detailed explanation of your issue. Please share your order number with our representative so that we can offer you speedy assistance.
- Our representative will try to troubleshoot the issue during the call and help you get your device back in working condition. Only if the representative cannot troubleshoot the problem will they authorize the replacement or repair of your product.
- You will receive your replacement or repaired product within the time frame stipulated by the freight carrier you choose during your conversation with our representative.
- Please ship the product to us only after talking to our representative and when they have authorized the repair or replacement of the product. If you send your product to us without explicit authorization from our representative, it might lead to unnecessary confusion and loss of your product. Therefore results in your Easypuff Warranty becoming void.
- Once you receive authorization from our representative, make sure that you send the entire starter kit including all original packaging. The purchaser bears the shipping costs incurred during the replacement process, and Easypuff does not take responsibility.
- Our customer service representatives are always available to resolve your issues through our help desk.
Shipping Insurance will cover any damage, loss or theft that may happen with your package.
- AU Customers: If you have requested for your parcel to be left and not signed, this will void your cover for theft claims.
- NZ Customers: Theft claims are only applicable if your package has been left by courier and not signed for by you.